Do you ration your favorite music?

When I find some new music that is outstandingly good and that is also exceptionally well recorded, I find myself rationioning my listening to it. I try to avoid over playing it to make sure I dont spoil it for myself. I think this might be one of the drivers for the size of my collection. How about you?
mike60
I try and ration and for me it's very difficult. That's why I spend a lot of time researching new music. The best thing I ever did was fell in love with David Byrnes compilation called Brazil Classics 1 back in the late 80's. I had it for years and just enjoyed it. Then I started to get curious about the artists so I began to research Brazilian music. The history of it was interesting enough, but when I started purchasing music I fell into this whole new world of amazing music and its been with me ever since. There's still a lot more to be discovered. Last night I ended my evening with Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto featuring Antonio Carlos Jobim. One cannot deny the fact that The Girl from Ipanema is one of the greatest Jazz tunes of all time, but the funny thing is its not the best tune on this record.
Not me-I play it as many times as I want until I get sick of it. Then I shelve it for a few weeks or months and come back to it.
of course not, its the only point of having a decent system, the pleasure of the music. What am I missing here?
No, I think the key(for me) is to keep your music collection somewhat limited. This way every recording has nearly the same value and interest.