How diverse is your musical taste?

I will listen to absolutely any style of music, from Heavy Metal to Opera to Jazz to Acoustical Folk. If it is good music to me, and is well recorded, it is game. How about you?
mike60
just listened to some peruvian flute ensemble and now back to drive=by truckers. all music is great. er???still trying to figure out the residents and sun ra though....
There is almost nothing aside from certain "ethnic" music I won't listen to. The question though is what do I mean by ethnic? I will keep it to myself for now. I should add that I am not a really knowledgable musicologist but always willing to learn.
just listened to some peruvian flute ensemble and now back to drive=by truckers. all music is great. er???still trying to figure out the residents and sun ra though....
Hotmailjbc

Listened to The Residents last night and made it all the way through! I enjoy them, the musical parts more than the spoken.
As to how varied my taste is, I think I am much less open than most around here. For instance, I don't listen to heavy metal, prog rock, rap, country pop and a few others.
Well I suppose that I'm not as diverse as many here. I can't listen to Country or Rap at all....and I can take very little Opera or Gospel.

Outside of that, I'm pretty flexible with Rock, Folk, Jazz, Blues, Classical, New Age, etc.