Toots Thielemans

Has anyone seen Toot's Live? He's 89 now and still touring. I was listening to his 'Aquarela Do Brasil' release because I'm a huge Elis Regina fan.

If you don't know Toot's, Google search him. He's the best harmonica player that ever lived, and I don't think anyone would even argue with that statement. If you live in the U.S. and are 45 years old or younger, he's the guy playing the harmonica at the end of Sesame Street.
donjr
Donjr, were you able to clear up the problem with the link that I posted?

Regards.
I saw him in Pittsburgh about 10 years ago. I had no clue who he was. I was in awe!! What a perfomance!!
Frogman.. yes. Thanks for asking. I just ordered his 'Brasil Project' disc from Amazon because I'm loving the 'Aquarela Do Brasil' so much. Toot's and Elis Regina were an amazing match up.
Okay, so I just played Brasil Volume 1 from beginning to end. It's excellent, although 'Aquarela Do Brasil' is quite a bit better IMHO. I do love the line up on Volume 1 with Gilberto Gil and Milton Nascimento, but there's something about the Elis Regina that really makes 'Aquarela Do Brasil' rock. Maybe because Elis Regina was a little more of a Janis Joplin and Toots was so much younger. 'Aquarela Do Brasil' is Toots best I've ever heard so far.