Three best audiophile CD/LP in your collection

Can everyone share the list of the three best audiophile SACD/LP/CD from his collection regardless of genre ? IT's so difficult to find the real good sounding recording.
abronfer
Not trying to dampen anyones' enthusiasm, but JATP is a classic version of an 'audiophile' record that SOUNDS great, but the music is C-list at best. When I think of all the fine recordings one can buy for $80 (ANY of the Jazz recordings already mentioned on this thread totally smokes JATP!), makes me shake my head in wonder.
Yes, the K2 version is better than the SACD to my ears although it's subjective (as is the quality of the music...see above!)...
For my taste far better the XRCD version of the Jazz At The Pawnshop.
The new k2 HD (that I aso have) sounds more mellow and less clear. May be they try to go into the tube/vinyl kinf of sound. Unfortuantely it lacks in transparency.

I agree with the Harry Belafonte "Live at the Carnegie Hall"

I may recommend also the great recording of Bach Goldberg Variations with Glenn Gould (from 1981) and some recordings from Tomas Zstanko (he records for ECM). He is quiet good musician. The quality of the recording are reference for audiophiles.