Long time music lover looking for new music.

Now I'm fast approaching the half century mark. I started listen to music as a kid playing my mom's 45. Beatles, Ricky Nelson, Elvis, Frank Sinatra etc. I've never stopped. I moved overseas 7 years ago and don't listen to the radio here. I'm looking for some new music especially Indie Rock.
Here are some that I found that I can recommend. Thanks to all of you that respond in advance.

Some I have found

3 Rounds And A Sound
Bat For Lashes - Two Suns
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
Brendan Benson - My Old, Familiar Friend
Dan Auerbach-Keep It Hid
Death_Cab_For_Cutie-Narrow_Stairs
Doves - Kingdom Of Rust
Eef Barzelay - Bitter Honey
Elliott Smith-XO and Either_or
The Avett Brothers- I and you and love
Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days
Jack's Mannequin- Everything In Transit
Lambchop - Damaged
M. Ward - Post-War
Monsters of Folk - Monsters Of Folk
My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
Nada-Surf - Lucky
Noah And The Whale - Peaceful
One Eskimo-All Balloons
Sera Cahoone
Shearwater - Rook
The National-Boxer and Alligator

I hope some of you can enjoy these as I am.
detredwings
Neko Case...Fox Confessor brings the Flood & Middle Cyclone

The Audreys...Australian band with not a ton of recognition yet here but extremely talented, original. Sort of haunting indie americana sound, minimalistic with beautiful female vocal. Highly recommended.
Great thread!
I think Brightblack Morning Light would fit in with your taste, Detredwings. Folky, slow, psychedelic vibe... new music from Cali.
Try - Peter Wolf's Midnight Souvenir, Rounder Records 40th Anniversary Concert, download a recent Cowboy Junkie show from their forum page.
One artist I have enjoyed is Chris Cacavas. I believe he lives in Germany now. Chris played keyboards for Green on Red in the 80's and has done a lot of work with Steve Wynn from the Dream Syndicate and Chuck Prophet's solo work. His cd's are more easily available in Europe on the Blue Rose label. All of his solo efforts are excellent and fit stylistically into a lot of the alternative music you have mentioned. Enjoy.