Long time music lover looking for new music.

Now I'm fast approaching the half century mark. I started listen to music as a kid playing my mom's 45. Beatles, Ricky Nelson, Elvis, Frank Sinatra etc. I've never stopped. I moved overseas 7 years ago and don't listen to the radio here. I'm looking for some new music especially Indie Rock.
Here are some that I found that I can recommend. Thanks to all of you that respond in advance.

Some I have found

3 Rounds And A Sound
Bat For Lashes - Two Suns
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
Brendan Benson - My Old, Familiar Friend
Dan Auerbach-Keep It Hid
Death_Cab_For_Cutie-Narrow_Stairs
Doves - Kingdom Of Rust
Eef Barzelay - Bitter Honey
Elliott Smith-XO and Either_or
The Avett Brothers- I and you and love
Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days
Jack's Mannequin- Everything In Transit
Lambchop - Damaged
M. Ward - Post-War
Monsters of Folk - Monsters Of Folk
My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
Nada-Surf - Lucky
Noah And The Whale - Peaceful
One Eskimo-All Balloons
Sera Cahoone
Shearwater - Rook
The National-Boxer and Alligator

I hope some of you can enjoy these as I am.
detredwings
I missed a few easy picks based on your preferences:

Fionn Regan
Sufjan Stevens
Spoon
Keren Ann
Raconteurs
Thanks a lot. I have already started checking some of them out and enjoying them. I also like some of the new stuff that has the folk feel to it. I really love the acoustic guitar. I also like Big band and female jazz also. Really a lot of everything. But I still listen to the Rock primarily.
They're not really under the radar, but if you haven't listened to Nickel Creek, they are some good mainstream "newgrass." Abigail Washburn does some very cool stuff combining traditional mandarin speaking with american folk music.

And if you're listening to Iron and Wine I'm sure you're already listening to Ray LaMontagne. He's just a genius with a beautiful raspy voice.

I would also suggest Tilly and the Wall for some really cool pop mixed with stomping percussions. Aberfeldy is also fun summery pop.

-Dusty
Fleet Foxes
Phosphorescent-Pride
Local Natives
Built To Spill
The Microphones-The Glow Pt. 2
Neutral Milk Hotel-In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
If you like rock, you should try Alejandro Escovedo. His recent recording "Real Animal" is excellent. Title song is about Iggy Pop. I love his "A Man Under The Influence." I've seen him twice live . . . kick-ass R'n'R!