Life Death Love and Freedom : John Mellencamp

Does anyone else have this CD? I just picked it up and it's rapidly becoming one of my favorite JM discs.
hazard
It's also available as a 24/96 download from HDtracks. I've been thinking about getting it.
The version I own is a two disc set. One disc is a standard 16 bit 44.1 redbook CD, the other is a 24//96 DVD, the first to use producer T. Bone Burnett's proprietary "Code" system of high resolution encoding. This system will also be employed by Burnett on the upcoming second release by Robert Plant and Allison Krauss. I agree that Life,Death,Love, and Freedom is an excellent album. Mellencamps best in sometime, and the 24/96 veresion sounds quite good.
This guy is a washed up has been. Haven't we seen enough of his rehashed pablum??!! Go retire and count your pink houses $$$
The vinyl version is excellent, material takes "dark" to a new level however. T. Bone Burnett is an excellent producer, great sounds and textures on his guitar.
Sonically and musically I love the record. The message is unfortunately a bit depressing which limits my listening.