Cowboys Junkies: playing live in my area

I just noticed they will be playing at Revolution Hall in Troy, NY this May. I was wondering if anyone has seen them play live in recent years.
fjn04
I saw them about a year ago in Oakland. They were fantastic. Margo is still mesmerizing. If you like their recordings, you'll love them live.
Wow! I'm sold. Tickets are an easily digestible $27.00. I can't wait to see them.
Have seen CJ numerous times, most recently last year. I'm always happy I saw them; they've been doing it a long time, and it shows in their very well put together shows. Margo is also very nice (in addition to being a hypnotic performer) and still often comes out to talk to fans after shows. So highly recommended, but do note that they play *very* laid back shows, trending to sleepy. I like this, but don't go hoping to be "blown away."

Notec is spot on regards "Acoustic Junk." Figure 10 bucks added to ticket price; it's not available online. Nice to hear Margo's time-burnished voice in very intimate settings, and the recording, like a lot of CJ's, is very fine for popular music. I use cuts from it to demo equipment.

Enjoy,

J