Beatles Remasters on USB Drive and Vinyl

According to Rolling Stone the Beatles Remasters are going to be released on a limited edition USB drive. The 14 album stereo releases will be in the shape of the Apple logo and in high resolution 24 bit FLAC format as well as 320kbps MP3. All album art and 13 short films about the albums will be included. The USB release is scheduled for December 8th.

Apple also intends to release all of the albums on vinyl at an undetermined time.
rwwear
Just got the Beatles USB drive yesterday. Transferred the FLAC files to 24 bit/44.1kHz Apple Lossless and then to my iPod. Using my Wadia iTransport digital out from the iPod into my Wadia 581i 24 bit DAC. Wow! The White Album sounds like my vinyl copy, but without all the surface noise, pops and clicks etc. Even better, the bass and drums are better defined than even on the vinyl. Hope they someday (sooner would be better than later) release the 24bit/196kHz master files.
Transfered all FLAC and playing via my Logitec Duet through various DAC's including the Bryston BDA Dac and I also have the remastered LP and CD's that I have compared.I can easily live with the USB Apple remasters. The vinyl is still superior compared to the both formats and the CD is a shade ahead of the USB Apple. Its still very very impressive compared to the remastered CD's, very close in performance.
anyone do an A-B comparison of the USB versions to CD versions listening through same DAC, system etc?