How to find Good Pressings

Hi; I am wondering if someone could suggest a good book, web page, article or any other source that provides information on how to find or identify good pressings. I am getting a little frustrated purchasing records that end up being lemons. Sometimes we just dont have time to audition and it would be nice to learn some of the tricks of the trade when it comes to vinyl digging. I am sure many vinyl lovers feel my pain, so help me out and give some advice to the newbie. Thanks.
dfelkai
I did find this website which offers reviews of vinyl releases:

VinylFanatics.com
UPDATE: couple of my findings.

ECM: Old jazz stuff is killer however I almost fell like I shouldn't day so...perhaps this is why this didnt pop up in the forum so SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH.

Rhino: has done good with their reissues.

Sundazed: Amaing reissues. Highly recommended.

Speakers Corner: Top quality reissues. Highly recommended.

Angel: Mixed bag..some good some bad.

On Original Pressings: Lots of good advice in the thread. Listening is a plus I try to take my own headphones and even a cartridge on occaison to listen to the stuff before buying. I have become an analogue fiend, though I have little tolerance for shody old noisy vinyl. There are amazing originals, some that sound much better than their "audiophile" reissue counter parts. The only way to really tell with these is to listen.

Another key finding: Find a record shop with knowledgeable staff. By knowledgeable I mean absolutely insanely passionate about vinyl and only one degree less of an obsessive compulsive personality should do. If you are lucky enough to be in Montreal or are ever considering visiting GO TO 33 RPM (33 Aux Tours), this is arguably one of the best record stores in the world. Pete is very serious about vinyl and knows pretty much everything there is to know about vinyl and music in general. He runs a highly successful operations, I can't believe it has only been around for 5 years given the selection I would have thought they have been doing this 100 years +. I have never left there without pile of new records only to find that they are the best ones in my collection.

Montreal has a couple of other nice spots like Encore Records and Books and Beatnick.

If your ever in Toronto, "Rotate this" is the place to go.

Happy listening.
Michael Fremers site is Musicangle, It is a good source for details about pressing quality of a particular artist on vinyl as well as competent reviews.
The fun part of vinyl IMHO is finding the good pressings on my own. I use reviews as a guide and yes I have purchased some real crap but thats part of this hobby. I just sell off the stuff I do not like. Everyones opinion on what sound best differ and has to do with a persons like and dislikes and what they are hearing on thier system. It also has to do with what they feel is worth the cost and what they can afford.