Best way to sell 50 rock albums

It's time to put my old rock albums up for sale and could use some advice. I'd like to know the best way to go with a sale or auction, separate or batch. If I advertise separately the cost will be higher and I might be left with some of the albums which is what I would like avoid if possible. If I sell as a batch the weight of shipping could be prohibitive. Most of the albums are popular even today with Steely Dan and Rolling Stones with an Eric Burdon and The Beatles White Album. I'm not sure how to grade the condition but most are undamaged but surely need a good cleaning. Please help.
stubby
in most cases there usually is not much too sell unless they are old original pressings or out of print stuff in any category. you can go to a couple area stores to check your stuff. i wound up with about 5% of my collection worth any money and the rest i donated and took the tax deduction.
Post removed 
Thanks to all for the advice. It is close to Christmas and if there's an easy way to pack for shipping you'll have to help me out on that one. If anyone is interested send me an email and for the cost of shipping and packing you can have them. Please have patience for it will take a couple of days to itemize then just choose the ones you want. I'd rather have someone enjoy them than donate them and maybe end up in a dumpster. I'll honor requests in the order that I receive emails.
Just save yourself the hassle and bring them to your local used record dealer and see what you can get. It won't be much money but it will be easy.