Which of Mozart's No.39 & 41 CD should I get?

Hello.

Based on the great input I got from my thread about Ravel' s Bolero, here's my last question: which CD or CDs with Mozart's Symphonies #39 and #41 should I get?

As before, my system can only read CDs, including HDCD, and I'm only starting to get into classical.

Thanks much!
lewinskih01
Just heard that Claudio Abbado has recorded some of the Mozart symphonies that just came out. It is supposed to be very good, and he is certainly one of the finest conductors working today. Can't wait to check those out.
Learsfool: While you are at it, take a listen to Abbado and Giulianno Carmignola on Archive for Mozart's violin concertos and sinfonia concertanta. Just released in 08 and very nice - also got a nice writeup in Gramaphone, I believe it was.
On the strength of the recommendations coming out of this thread, I just purchased the Makerras/Scottish Chamber Orchestra set and am extremely glad I did (thanks!). I have several favorite versions of Mozart 39 and 40, and not to knock the excellent performances by Walter, Menuhin, Pinnock, Bernstein and Bohm, I have a feeling this will be my go-to set for late Mozart symphonies for some time. As a bonus, listening to the Makerras (twice) set me on a Mozart binge yesterday and along the way rediscovered Frans Bruggen and the Orchestra of the 18th Century's fine recording of the 40th (coupled with Beethoven's 1st on Philips). I'd forgotten how much I admire this version.