New music on vinyl

Hey all,
so it seems to me that the only new music you see on vinyl is pop/rock...no classical, no jazz (other than Tacet which has released some beautifully crafted pressings)
Am I missing something? What do we need to do to get the labels to release some new classical and jazz on vinyl - i am getting tired of re-issues of the same old same old...
Ideas? Opinions?
B
mantisory
Post removed 
In addition to Tacet releasing on vinyl some new recordings of classical music, there is also an effort underway by Classic Records and Fone to issue some new recordings:

"Classic Records Presents" series of original recordings, e.g., Shostakovich Sym 5 conducted by Pavel Kogan

Fone Records "Club of 496" recordings

Tacet has a growing list of new recordings on vinyl
Try www.waxpoetics.com for Afrobeat, Reggae, Hip-hop, Jazz and Funk. Their magazine spotlights Jazz releases of current artists.

Fania is reissuing salsa albums from the seventies.

Daptone is issuing wonderful funk music.
In the same vein you should try Shook Magazine, which followed/took over now finished London magazine Straight No Chaser (possible to order via website for around 10 USD and Myspace, not yet having fully operational website). Of US record shops the best known and recommended is Dusty Groove, they have also latest European and excellent Japanese jazz releases in addition to great overviews of lately issued releases (funk, jazz, disco, afrobeat etc)