Hi End Audio stores in Toronto

Can someone email me a list of Hi end audio stores in Toronto? The internet is hard to search and it seems toronto audio store list doesn't cut it.

Thanks in advance for your time.
ghost_rider
Planet Of Sound on Queen St. East would be worth checking out, they have quite a few lines that you might not see as much--Audiolab, Heed, Harbeth, Kuzma etc. Pretty sure their website is www.planetofsound.com
I have read with interest through the years as a few other members wrote to give kudos to an Audio dealer they felt really helped them. Well, I recently posted about getting back into vinyl..and some trouble with a tone arm that came with my table. A local Audio shop swore up and down that the arm was faulty; the table worn blah blah..un-fixable they said, which is fine, they tried their best, no problem with that at all. I persevered though and brought it to a Toronto shop, almost out of desperation....My Kind of Music is the name of the shop. In a word, wow....the owner, John, was just tremendous to work with. Literally, I felt he treated the table more like it was his own rather than mine. The depth of explanations about turntables, and amplification was uncanny. We sat, we listened to music, talked components, he was never hurried or in 'selling' mode, just affable and extremely relaxed....the ambiance was more like visiting a friend. I left the table with him Friday evening, by Saturday afternoon, table was running fine...he verified its age, 5 years old...nothing wrong with the tonearm..it sounded wonderful and I am glad I made the trek back into vinyl. He went far beyond anything I have experienced in my 25 years into this hobby. Great to see such passion, I left with far more knowledge than I entered with, a fully working table/tone arm.. perspectives on good sound, synergy etc...great experience and I would unequivocally check out the shop if you are close by or need to check out some amazing gear; or just want to talk audio.

Francis Romantini,
Toronto, Canada
Not a 'store' per se but for speakers , preamps , amps and cables you can call Israel at Coincident Speaker Technologies at 905-660-0800 .