Anyone got a "Best of" jazz CDs for 2007?

There are usually a few members who post some good "best of" lists at the end of the year. Anyone got a jazz list they'd like to share?
sc53
Check out allaboutjazz.com.I have enjoyed the offerings of re-issues that are on ebay put up by the eba name absoltedistrinbutors out of Spain.They came out with some excellent re-issues this year including th Tommy Potter East-West (long defunct Atlantic jazz sub label) LP "Hard Funk".Also some great re-issue of great 60's Italian jazz led by thir pre-imminent group the Basso Valdambrini Quintette have ended up coming out on CD and LP.If your into eh classic hard bop era like I am get all the small group stuff put out in recent years by the Italian Schema /Rearward label of Clarke Bolland including thier members like Johnny Griffin,Sihab Shihab,et al.Last one of my faves of recent years has been the two INCREDIBLE Nathan Davis SABA Lp's (now $300 apiece on ebay) called "Happy Girl" and "Hip Walk".Last since this is older re-issue stuff I try to hip people too a guy who is now in his early 70's having the peak of his career is Eddie Higgins.The great 24 bit CD's from Venus keep coming are great but try his step off CD of his renaissance "Haunted Heart".Other guys doing as well have been Steve Kuhn and Claude Williamson.For young lions a Eric Reed did a nice CD recently called "Blue Monk".
Chazz
My two favorites:

Matt Chamberlain, Bill Frisell, Tucker Martine and Lee Townsend: "Floratone"

Charlie Hunter Trio: "Mistico"

Guitars a go go baby! Neither will not be confused with your favorite Bill Evans recording...
Wow the Zawinul live disc is fantatic! Just got it from Amazon today, thanks for the suggestion . Will also check out Jazz Times and the Voice.
Is a neat album for the progressive/experimental crowd. A trio consisting of Gary Willis , Kirk Covington who were the original Tribal Tech rythmn section with Spain's Llibert Fortuny on sax. He is really unique and creative. He has as many sounds from his sax as Zawinul did from keyboards. The album is not "one note" as the band has sounds different enough to make you think some tracks are not the same band. Up and down tempo stuff, lots of fun.

ET