Jimmy Page?

Can anyone tell me what brand guitar or amp Jimmy likes to play, or has been known to use? My 18 year old nephew is his biggest fan and I would like to send him a tee shirt, like Fender, Marshall, or Vox, etc. Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.
hifiharv
For the composition of the bulk of Led Zeppelin songs, Page used a Gibson Les Paul guitar with Marshall amplification. In the recording studio Page would use almost exclusively a Fender Telecaster with Vox, Fender, and Orange amplification. His use of the Sola Sound Tone Bender Professional MKII fuzzbox ("How Many More Times"), slide guitar ("You Shook Me", "Dancing Days", "In My Time of Dying"), pedal steel guitar ("Your Time Is Gonna Come", "Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You", "Tangerine", "That's the Way" and for effect at the very end of "Over the Hills and Far Away"), and acoustic guitar ("Gallows Pole", "Ramble On") also demonstrated his versatility and creativity as a composer.
Jimmy's most associated during his Zep days with Gibson Les Pauls ( Gibson has a Jimmy Page Signature version now.) However, he's also well remembered for his double neck Gibson SG and his Danelectro. A Fender Telecaster was used on occasion as well. He used a Martin D-28 for acoustic stuff after 1971. When I saw him play at the end of his Yardbirds tour of duty, he was using a Fender Twin Reverb amp. I remember well because I sat just offstage beside his amp and was damn near deaf for a day afterwards! He also used a Vox AC30 during the Yardbirds days. Later on with the Zep, Marshall SLP-1959 amps were his general choice of aural assault. He also used HiWatt, Vox AC30's, UniVox, and Orange amps, depending on the sound he needed.