Rolling Stones CD Remasters 2002?

My Stones CDs are very early - late 80's and I'm looking to "upgrade" with remasters if it is worth the effort. Any comments on the 2002 remastered cds?

To replace:
Let it bleed
Beggars

Secondly:
Tattoo
Some Girls
Goats Head

Comments appreciated.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xamansker
Very helpful. Found this in the thread:
http://mixonline.com/news/audio_rolling_stones_satisfied/index.html

Since posting I happened to be at Frye's and picked up Beggars. They didn't have the SACD, but I got the "DSD Remasterd" CD. The only info I can find on the net addresses the SACD hybrid versions and does not mention the regular CD only. Just spent 20 minutes with it and the improvement is very obvious. Far more detail in percussion/strings. The bongo (or small hand drum?) on Sympathy sounds entirely different - much more live/3d/detailed. Throughout the klavas (or wood on wood instrument) now sounds like, well, wood on wood instead of just a "knocking" sound. The fiddle also sounds great.

There is one odd thing going on with the bass and/or kick drum. Sounds almost like someone bumping a mic, very low frequency that sounds non-musical. I suspect this must be my system, but to date this has not been a problem. Speakers rated down to 25hz and pull it off quite well. Maybe a bit bloomy with this amp, but not bad enough to create the distorted LF I'm hearing. Bass oboes on Madman Across the . . . and distorted voices on 3 Wishes (Amused to Death) sound very clear and undistorted. I have used these for LF testing for years.

Antique Sound Labs AQ1001DT on top end and Mccormack DNA 0.5 on bottom of Mirage M1 with Sony 333ES player)

Were the SACD versions a limited edition? Are they only available in the Remastered Series box set ($375?)?
Off topic, but I also picked up another favorite remastered album - Joni Mitchell Blue. Well worth the $9.99! Been putting that one off for years.
Sony repair center in Laredo, TX lost my copy of "Let it Bleed" SACD.
Does anyone know how I can replace?
What is with the "limited runs" of media that will surely sell?
I thought record companies are in business to make $$$?
At any rate, I still have the "gatefold" LIB cover to keep me warm at night.
Frustrated by the machine...