Going to see Roger Waters in concert

I just picked up tickets to see Roger Waters, who's coming to Atlanta in May. He's doing the Dark Side Of The Moon tour. If it's as good as a German recording I've heard, I'll be in for a special evening. I can't wait for this show!

Now if we could only get Roger, Nick, David and Richard back on stage for a world tour as Pink Floyd... that would be FANTASTIC!
128x128dawgbyte
I have seen roger waters three times; his 6 city tour with clapton, radio kaos tour, and his previous in the flesh tour.
I wish he would have toured on his amused to death release. as for dsotm tour --come on. to me this is just another excuse for an old rocker to go for the money grab. get your filthy hands off of my....
Tickets for this show can be bought for as little as $30.00. And yes, Roger Waters was and is Pink Floyd. If you doubt this listen to anything Floyd made after he left, re-hashed crap.
Saw him playing March 14th here in Santiago, Chile.
I also saw him about four years ago and the current DOSTM tour is absolutely incredible, I was in heaven for two hours plus the sound was much better than the last time.
You can only regret not going.
Saw him in Feb. here in Dubai. What can I say,class act.Sound for an outdoor venue was very good and the backing vocals were excellent.Great song line up as well,sang along to every one.Go, i don't think you'll be disappointed.