Going to see Roger Waters in concert

I just picked up tickets to see Roger Waters, who's coming to Atlanta in May. He's doing the Dark Side Of The Moon tour. If it's as good as a German recording I've heard, I'll be in for a special evening. I can't wait for this show!

Now if we could only get Roger, Nick, David and Richard back on stage for a world tour as Pink Floyd... that would be FANTASTIC!
128x128dawgbyte
Nrchy that's not true. I too don't think that Roger Waters is Pink Floyd. Anyone who doubts this should pick up Rick Wrights Broken China and have a listen. In fact they have been playing songs that he wrote on the radio out here in L.A. from the soundtrack of a new movie called "Hello I Love You" that he contributed too that sounds so much like Pink Floyd after Waters left. It is some really good stuff.
If I had the money and he was playing close to me I would go, and who knows I might even be 'Amused to death"
He's got a new release "officially" the end of March. More info here . Go see him. I saw the Radio KAOS tour and it was one of the top 5 concerts I EVER saw. He always has an outstanding lineup with him.
Two entities that love and want to perform the same music. DSOTM is essentially a cover tune for these two entities. Sad that they can't join forces and perform it as an original instead of a cover. The politics and personalities of rock bands; sometimes time doesn't heal. Funny how Roger didn't write that into the lyrics.
Saw this show in Seattle a few months ago and highly recommend it. While it's not the Pink Floyd concert I saw in the '70s it is still great. You are right about them missing David Gilmour, it takes 3 guitarists in the current lineup to replace him.