Music that has good cymbals

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of evaluating my system's high end frequencies. Particularly, I'd like to analyse how it resolves cymbals. Can anyone recommend any CD's to do this? I like listen to all styles (i.e. jazz, classical, classic rock, 80-90's alternative, even some good pop)
mdp0430
Genesis' Lamb Lies Down on Broadway, Selling England by the Pound and Foxtrot
Jazz guitarist Mark Whitfield's album True Blue not only has excellent cymbals, but it’s also one of the finest recordings I own. Both in terms of musicality and quality of sound.
Tom Petty Wildflowers is a well recorded album. Ferrone on drums with Sabian cymbals.

George Bensen, Weekend in LA, On Broadway, Live - good natural sounding recording of Harvey Mason on drums.

CDBaby has a good album, "More Head", Steve Ferrone again on drums with friends from Stone Temple Pilots, also recorded live and very natural sounding.

Tower of Power, Soul Vaccination, another good live recording with very natural drum sounds.

All the above suggestions have great dynamics and plenty of transients - well suited to judging the high end, spotting tell tale signs of tweeter compression and appropriate tweeter integration with the other drivers.
Post removed