led zeppelin suggestions on vinyl

other than their "traditional albums, 1-4, phys graph, etc, what are some other good lp's? im referring i guess to bootlegs, or other stuff not part of the normal releases, if that makes any sense. ty
jaf2290
Me likes II the best, the Grafitti, the the un-named aka stairway to heaven album.

Me also likes a lot of Plants solo albums, jest a thought!!!
Hello. You will want to find a true collector and seek out live tapes made from shows, soundboards ect, there is much crap but there are some really great performances that never make it to record. try looking on the fan sites. I did zappa for years And Had quite a collection, Some guys actually got in digital recorders, other people knew personell that ran the soundboards that had 2 channel decks running directly from the boards. Cool stuff, dynamic range was staggering on some stuff.
Figured I might as well give some ideas; and yes Albert is correct about Plant's daughter.
You didn't mention your favorite LZ era recordings, so I would tell you to try and find "for badgeholders only" to start with. It was a bootleg from three days of shows from CA in 1977 (the year I saw them).
My brother prefers the earlier music, try "custard pie" recorded in Offenbach 1973.
Both of these have a lot of music on them. There is a lot of bootlegs out there you just have to look for them.
What? There were only two kids crawling on the rocks and one was a boy? Egad!

My affair with Zeppelin started with LZ IV and lasted through Houses, Physical Grafitti, Presence and ended with In the Through The Out Door. I do love the albums before IV as well.

I can still remember the summer of '78 driving through a small town near Santa Barbara, CA with a couple friends blasting and screaming Achilles Last Stand out the car window. Everyone thought we were maniacs.