Your favorite prog rock music? ?

I was just listening to, and burning some CDs for work when I heard "Time and a Word." I started thinking about some of the prog rock I have, but wondered what I should have that I don't have...

I mean music!
128x128nrchy
hi guys
i am quite familar with prog. rock of the 70`s.i am not familar with newer bands,for example does porcupine tree and dream theater have any similarities to any 70`s bands
thanks
al
Post removed 
I think All Music Guide has a good summary of what's in which genre. If you take a look at the sub-genre's of Rock that the AMG publishes AMG Rock Genres , there's one category - Art-Rock/Experimental, which includes the following sub genres:

* Prog-Rock/Art Rock
* Kraut Rock
* Noise-Rock
* Neo-Prog
* Experimental Rock
* Canterbury Scene
* Avant-Prog

AMG goes on to define each, and they give some interesting history.
Had to come back here -
Thanks for catching so many I missed, like Budgie, Vandergraaf G. or Badger(never thought ANYONE would remember them!) Favorites I forgot about: Kansas, Song for America, Icarus, Miracles out of Nowhere (yeah not as mature as Yes but Kansas wasn't bad) and Starcastle's 1st album.
Wasn't till near the end of the thread that Focus gets mentioned...

Some ya'll forgot? Druid (not that they were any good)
Art Bears
1st 3 solo albums by Gabriel, Robert Fripp solos,
Kit Watkins solos.

Anyone check out the LATEST Happy the Man album on CD, "The Muse Awakens" The group re-materialized a few years ago after 25+ years absence...

Boiling it all down, for me the tops are:
1. Yes Close to the Edge
2. ELP Brain Salad
3. Genesis Selling England
4. Renaissance Novella
5. King Crimson Starless
6. Happy the Man Crafty Hands
7. Bill Bruford One of a Kind
8. Brand X Morrocan Roll
9. Jade Warrior Kites
10.Camel Moonmadness
Hey Xiekitchen,

Nice to see someone else appreciates Novella as much as I do. It never seemed to get much acclaim. I just can't get enough of Annie!