Good workout music for baby boomers

So I am finally ready to get some nice tunes in my basement workout room, which is located in proximity to the HT room which is clearly audible. Finally getting good sound out of this system, which is secondary as far as music goes.
On the treadmill yesterday, found I had a better-than-average workout with Pink Floyd in the player. The drive, and of course that I love the music, kept me going.
The problem is I don't have a lot of software that qualifies, having taken up a lot of classical, jazz, vocals, etc. in my 'mature' years. While I love that music also, it is not my first choice to get the blood pumping. What other music (from any generation, but I hope we can stay away from the headbanger stuff) would you classify as great workout music? Hopefully we can get a good thread going here for all to benefit from.
kck
"Santana", by Santana. The Doors.

I agree with the above post - an Ipod is great for working out!
"Audio" by Blue Man Group is very up-tempo and works for me on stationary bike, elliptical or rowing machine. Another favorite is Allman Brothers Band, especially a couple of the songs on "2nd Set." Happy Listening.
Hello. My name is Dan. And I am a Boomer (just had my 50th last year). My favorite motivating CD as of late has been Motorhead, "Ace of Spades". To get my blood coarsing in double-time I also like Reverend Horton Heat, "Holy Roller", The Twistin' Tarantulas, "Attack Of", The Blasters, "American Music", Insane Jane, "A Green Little Pill", Southern Culture on the Skids, "Dirt Track Date", ... I have many more I am sure, but cannot recall at the moment - a sure sign that I have too many CDs.