Interconnect recommendations, please

I've recently revamped my system with a new integrated amp (Teac AI-2000) and new DAC (Burson DA-160). Overall I'm really happy with the changes and now am looking to find the right ICs to dial the sound the rest of the way in...

Specifically I'd like to find some ICs that will bring out a bit of high-end sparkle, inner detail, and air/openness to the sound.

My current ICs are Cardas Quadlink 5C so I'm looking for ideas that would provide a relative improvement over those in the areas noted above. Budget is about $150-$200 for a 1M pair, new or used.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
tlhiii
Thanks everyone for the great recommendations. Lots of good candidates, including several I didn't know about before.

For now I've ordered a pair of Morrow Audio MA3. He's running a 25% off sale currently so they're squraely within my budget, and with the positive feedback and 60-day trial I figure they're worth a listen.

I put eveything else that was suggested into a list for the time being, while I wait to see if the MA3s pan out.

Mjmch - You asked about speaker cable - I've got Kimber 8VS now. My plan is to start with the ICs and see how far that gets me, then possibly change out the speaker cables if I still want to tweak the sound a bit further. Ideas welcome of course!

Thanks again to all.
Cool, I've had that same cable-the Kimber; believe I was using it with a pair of Monitor Audio Silver 5i's at the time.

I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on your new ICs..!
I used to own the MA3 it is very neutral detailed and extended

yin and yang compared to Cardas I am sure

enjoy!
No one can recommend a cable for your system. All cables react differently to different systems. Get some that can be returned and listen yourself.
Try Anti-Cables, extremely reasonable pricewise, and are very revealing of the source. I find them to be quite musical. Need some break-in time, but there's a 30 day trial period.