Speaker cable suggestions for B&W 800 Diamond

Hi all,

I would like to replace my old cables that I used for my 802D.

in 2 weeks the new 800 Diamonds will arrive.

need the best and chip cables.

some one told me to use the Kimber TC8 or TC12 I need at list 20M.

Thanks for the Suggestions

Uri
juniortabak
Depends on what you want to spend for money, The kimber mentioned above is ok, however, Their is alot out there thats so much better for such fine speakers you are about to have!cheers!
I agree with audiolabyrinth. A shorter measure of Ohno OCC wire likely achjeve the results you desire. or if you want a manufactured wired I get great results withs Jena Cables.
These days I sell Audioquest, Purist Audio and Kimber. The newer generation AQ is superior compared to the Kimber models. In timing, openness, drive and in blacks. Best blacks I ever heard from a cable. Wenn I owned the 800 Signature I played with the Nordost Valhalla. But the Redwood from Audioquest is superior.

read my review: http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?fcabl&1365764680&openmine&zzBo1972&4&5#Bo1972
I see you need long cables. With the TC8 and TC12 you will loose a lot of quality of what your speaker can give. The quality of cables are so good these days, that they are able to give you new talents which were not there before. What amp are you using? The most common misstake in audio is spending a lot of money at speakers and use a much cheaper amp and cables. Then you only play at a very low level of what your speaker is capable of giving in sound quality.