Siltech cables. Help to recognize originals.

Hi friends,
I want to buy some Siltech interconnect and speaker cables, Classic Anniversary series. Unfortunally newones are too expensive for me, so I´m loocking for used.
But I need your help to recognize original Siltech to the chinesse fake.
I will apreciate your help.
Regards
elduende14
Even wenn you have the real stuff, the cables are still not that special. So who cares......Only wenn you have not a lot of knowledge about music and highend you could want to buy it. Even if I would get a lot of money to use them in my set I would not even want them.
Elduende,

I have also considered Siltech cables. The fact that there are so many counterfeit cables is definitely a turn off. The only information that I can offer is this.

1. According to Siltech their cables have a seven digit serial number.
2. Siltech claims their rca ends are higher quality.
3. Look for a certificate of authenticity.
4. If you buy from someone make sure you can get your money refunded. You can take pics of the cables and send them to siltech and they will tell you if they are genuine.
5. I would check Spearit Audio or Usedcable and see when they are running siltech's on special.

just my .02 cents.
The real idea under fake cables is if you blind a/b $40 and $1400 cable you won't hear a thing. It's much more profitable to make $1400 fake which tells that Siltech or similar ones are just priced not according to performance.
The problem of Siltech is you always loose information in the mid freq. At the end you have less information. People think that that have a more open sound and more drive. They are not aware that they lost info at the mid freq. Please be aware!!