Power Cord up to $100?

I have mono block amplifiers and was wondering if there's a power cord that's better than a stock cord for up to $100 each?
dhcod
Call Mouser Electronics and by a Volex power cord. They are 7.00 each. They work as good as pangea or the venom and you save 93.00 on each cord. With the money you save take you're wife or girlfriend out to dinner.
The Volex 17604 power cords that are available now are NOT the same as the ones from years ago that offered great performance for the budget audiophile. I can't find the threads but the newer Volex 17604 power cords are now Baohing labeled power cords. An old tech gave me a Volex 17604 from the early 2000s late 1990s and I compared it to the Volex 17604 that I got from Newark in 2010 and there are differences. From the connectors on each end to the labeling on the wires there are differences. I have yet to cut and strip both cords to see the difference with the copper though.
Jedinite24,

Thanks for letting me know that. I replaced some 700.00 cables with those. I'll never sell those now!
The Grant Fidelity cord is by far the best I've heard at the "cheap" level of power cords. It is $125, however.