Power Cord up to $100?

I have mono block amplifiers and was wondering if there's a power cord that's better than a stock cord for up to $100 each?
dhcod
Opera Audio-Ella Baby. Quest For Sound discounts these so $100 a pc is possible. The sound is big/bold and dynamic. NOT as refined/relaxed as my Acoustic Revive-Reference($1250 retail) or as detailed/resolving as my Audio Magic-Liquid Air($400 retail) but are more dynamic then the AR or AM! Since your not using these on front end components their shortcomings are less of an issue. FWIW I have found mixing different power cords can achieve better results then using only 1 brand.
I went ahead and ordered the Pangea. Besides being recommended by many, they are short which is helpful since my amps a very near the outlet. I'm not missing anything per se but the cords I'm using are mismatched with each other and I just figured that a good low cost power cord would sound at least as good if not better and even if there's no difference, it will all look better. I chose $100 because I'm saving for a new phono preamp :)

Thanks for all the suggestions!