which jumpers for Vandersteen 2 Ce's??

I am awaiting the arrival of my new speakers and plan to try biwiring at some point but don't have the $$ to do it the right way at the moment. So, which jumpers work well with Vandy's? I have never had speakers with terminals like these.

Many thanks,
Gus
gustav1
Yes on the above recs.

For me, I found the Radio Shack 18 ga is surprisingly good. For some experimenting, you might want to try their 16 ga on the woofer and the 18 on the tweeter.

Also, I'm not sure why but the 18 sounds better than the 12 ga. I have some guesses (like the thinner dielectric) but I don't listen to guesses or theories. Just try it.
Vandersteen cautions against using different cables. Follow the directions for best results
"04-07-13: Stringreen
Vandersteen cautions against using different cables. Follow the directions for best results"

I agree. I've tried using different cables and you can definitely hear the difference. If you already have the cables, it won't hurt to try them. If not, you are probably wasting your money.
Thanks everyone for your input.

Stringreen--I just checked out your system--Nice! I have been considering Anticables, AQ and Analysis Plus when I do have the $$$ to go that route. Which version (level) of the Anticables do you have, that you love?
So, this seems an odd question: Am I better off using my single run AQ Type 4 with a jumper for now or should I get cheap double runs to biwire? (radioshack???? I am not trying to be snobby or snarky, but it just seems wrong somehow--sorry. I have been too brainwashed perhaps.)