Entry-level speaker cables

Any recommendations for entry-level (i.e. low cost) speaker cables? I'm running basic 12-gauge wire right now between an NAD C326 amp and a pair of Totem Mites. I have about $200 to spend. Thanks for any help you can provide ...
128x128jeddythree
For your budget, I recommend you try a pair of MAC Cables CuQ's. I've been running them now for around three years and still enjoy how they sound. I'm running them into a pair of Totem Mani-2's.
What about intro Morrow? Anybody compared? I bought intro IC and now I get promo emails almost every day. Very irritating.
@Mtrot, JW Audio applies cryogenic treatment to them and that seems to make the difference. I heard the difference (if you search for JW Audio in forum chats you'll find that I'm not alone in my findings) and went for the change.
To my ears, there's a hint of aggressiveness and highs up-tilt in anti-cables that JW Audio doesn't have. Not huge, but enough to be noticed and make the change worthwhile. And JW Audio are cheaper today than the anti-cables too.
I've used Type 4 also (and have MANY other AQ bits in my basement "cable museum", including a pair of old reddish cables packed with 16 individually wrapped stranded conductors and thick as a garden hose) and think they're great. I'm into the "solid core everywhere" sound these days and AQ has lots of that to go around so now my rig looks like it's under attack from a bungee cord factory.