Noticeable step up from my DH-75 Silver Sonic...

I'm looking for a noticeable step up from my DH-Labs DH-75 Silver Sonic digital cable... Any suggestions? $300, maybe a little more... Amp is NAD326Bee, Speakers are Psb B6 and interconnects and speaker cables are all Morrow... MA-4's and SP-4's... Any opinions?
128x128leorousseau
As an upgrade for the dh-labs try the stereolab xv-ultra. Excellent digital cable and within your budget.
Check out http://stagersound.com/silver/order.htm

Not mentioned much, but been around for a long while, and a fantastic bang for the buck in my opinion.

Good luck!
Thanks for the gentle replies... I do agree with both of you... It does make more sense to do it that way, but I have no idea where to start as far as looking for a preamp... I will have to go used for sure but as far as what manufacturer, I'm lost... I guess I will start researching that by google and audiogon search... I also know that my whole system is only capable of so much but for now it will have to do... Believe me, someday it will be better... And again, thanks for your time and patience... I appreciate it...
All you can do is try a few cables that you can audition for thirty days and return if they don't compliment your system.XLR cables are for avoiding problems with EMI and RFI.If there's an RCA connection at one end that defeats the purpose.If you like the sound of silver cables AudioMagic Xtreme are nice.Copper cables would be mellower,just depends on your taste.Best of luck in your search!