Recommendation Speaker Cable around $1000-$2000

Need opinions from the pros here...Does anybody know speaker cables around 1k-2k with amazing sweet, transparent and detailed sound?

Thanks
aprica88
Well, its about time. Thanks Tls49 for questioning my ridiculous post. And you were nice about it too. Aprica88, I in no way meant to offend you. You're welcome to spend your money any way you choose. My first post was just to get you to look at your initial post a little more objectively. Just listing your price range like that, and nothing else, is IMO, a really bad way to go about selecting cables. (We must have posted our 2nd posts at close to the same time because I didn't see it even though my post shows up after yours.). If you want to make the right choice, you really need to try some cables firsthand. There's just no other way to do it. There are many reasons for this, but with cables, sometimes you end up liking the cheapest ones the best. Its possible that you may end up choosing something for your max budget of $2000, but there's a very good chance you may like something for $500. No point in locking yourself out of a good choice just because its cheap.

Someone above mentioned you try The Cable Company. I couldn't agree more. Their one of the most valuable resources an audiophile can have. I've been using them myself for many years and wouldn't do it any other way.
You've heard me endorse these many, many times before and I do so still again, get in touch with Grover Huffman, his cables are netural, add no artifical additives are reveal just what the recording has on it, as well as being an outstanding value.
Gregg Straley's Reality Cables are remarkably able to reveal all that a system can deliver.
The $295 price for an 8 foot pair is quite reasonable.
I agree with an earlier posting that true accuracy will not mask the lack of sweetness in certain recordings, but this great cabling delivers the soul of the performance, whether sweet or raucous, with never any superimposed harshness or shrillness.
My suggestion Kablophile.. amazing cables, i have been using those cables form past 3 years without any failure or problem
http://kablophile.com
Its a german brand.

-Klaudia.
If you have an interest I am selling my HiDiamond Speaker Cables. They are D7 with spades on both ends 2Meters long.
I have two sets as I used them in a Bi-Wire configuration.
Will sell separately or as a package deal. They fit the sound you are looking for. PM me. I will be re-listing them in a few days but can do a better deal now.