Nordost Blue Heaven speaker cable..what a delusion

Hi folks
I recently bought a pair of Nordost BH speaker cables, after many hours of burn in (they were used, however) the sound still being lean, harsh in the upper frequencies and after all they lack some weight.
I'm now looking for a fair neutral, big soundstage, and with a lot of punch and kick in the bass region pair of speaker cables.

Right now I'm using Nac A5 with better results.

Bouget 500 bucks more of less.

lenght required 4mt - about 13ft

the rig is the follow:

ampli: hegel h100
speakers: Ruark Talisman II
cdp: Naim cd5i
analog source: Rega P5
Ics: virtual dinamics

ps. where I live now I'm not able to audion any cable, so any advice is very welcome.
rockness87
I moved from Nordost to Signal Cable Silver Resolution. I had the 4 Flats though. But I compared Blue Heaven ICs to Signal's and the BH were not as refined, to my ears.
I have owned the Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval 8 and the Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun. Both are fairly similar tonally, good, solid bass, nice mid's and detailed high's without being overly agressive. They differ in their soundstage presentation though. The AP offer more immediacy, while the AZ has a deeper, more 3-D soundstage.

Which would work best is up to you. Some like that front row seat (AP) some prefer a mid-hall seat (AZ). I kept the Satori Shotgun, but I know others who prefer the Analysis Plus. Seeing that you are using Virtual Dynamics interconnects, I would think that you would prefer the Analysis Plus. As I recall when listening to the Analysis Plus cables, they reminded me of my experiences with Virtual Dynamics quite a bit.

I haven't heard the AudioArt or the Chord cables.
@ Jmcgrogan2:
the truth is that I didn't really choose my VD Master Series II; at that price they were a bargain (200 euro) and sounded sooo much better that my former VDH I couldn't say no.

So theoretically I would prefer a big and 3dimensional soundstage.
I agree with Soix regarding Satori sonic qualities, Hologram goes a step further in extension and a bit more neutral

fwiw
ymmv

blah
blah
blah