Nordost Blue Heaven speaker cable..what a delusion

Hi folks
I recently bought a pair of Nordost BH speaker cables, after many hours of burn in (they were used, however) the sound still being lean, harsh in the upper frequencies and after all they lack some weight.
I'm now looking for a fair neutral, big soundstage, and with a lot of punch and kick in the bass region pair of speaker cables.

Right now I'm using Nac A5 with better results.

Bouget 500 bucks more of less.

lenght required 4mt - about 13ft

the rig is the follow:

ampli: hegel h100
speakers: Ruark Talisman II
cdp: Naim cd5i
analog source: Rega P5
Ics: virtual dinamics

ps. where I live now I'm not able to audion any cable, so any advice is very welcome.
rockness87
Agree with jmcgrogan. AZs should help in precisely the areas you mentioned. Best of luck.
In MY experience, any cable provides different results in different systems. At one time I was using Blue Heaven with very good results. The only way to hear if a cable in YOUR system is what you are looking for is to put it into your system and listen. ...as an example, Cardas cables which are recommended by Ayre, are simply awful in my Ayre system, ...although I've heard them elsewhere and they can be quite good.
I always thought the BH was over hyped

you may want to try Audioquest type 4 or Discovery 123

these have been known to be giant killers

otherwise the AZ is a good choice though may be slightly warm (not neutral)

I use Woods $6 extension cord (White Lightning) with amazing results but no longer available I am afraid

I have also heard Cardas sound terrible

system synergy is the key

good luck
thanks for all the precious advices;
so far my choice would be between:

Acoustic Zen Satori
Analsis Plus Oval black
AudioArt SC5
Chord

Does anyone compared them?
How good are the AudioArt SC5 compared to the others on the list above?

Are the Acoustic Zen Satori bass light?

thank you