Torn between two IC's... Please help...

I'm torn between Goertz Silver Sapphire and Morrow MA-4's... Currently I have Goertz copper mircopurls going from my Bifrost dac to my NAD 326bee... My plan is to move the copper microlpurls in the place of the pre-amp jumpers and buy a new set of ic's to go from the Bifrost to the NAD... I only need a 1/2 meter for the run... I wish I knew how the MA-4's compared to the Silver Sapphire Goertz... Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Leo
128x128leorousseau
I must say, I'm liking the MA4's more and more as time goes by... I have been leaving them with signal going through them and today I found myself backing down on the bass and also the treble a little bit... I don't know the words to use to describe the sound I'm getting with these cables... It seems as though the sound is more fuller and that I'm hearing a better blend of everything coming through them... It's almost as if half of my music wasn't even there with my other interconnects... I am definately hearing it now... I'm gonna look into purchasing a pair of Morrow SP4's next...
Hello - I have an MA-3 (Pre to Amp)and an MA-4 (DAC to Pre), both with the Eichmann copper RCAs. After run-in, I experienced a fuller smoother sound (I suspect the Eichmann's contributed to some degree) with more music coming through. They have been in the system for a few months now and I have no plans to try anything else in the near term.
I went ahead and ordered my Morrow SP-4 speaker cables and they should arrive tomorrow... I'm really looking forward to hearing them...