Torn between two IC's... Please help...

I'm torn between Goertz Silver Sapphire and Morrow MA-4's... Currently I have Goertz copper mircopurls going from my Bifrost dac to my NAD 326bee... My plan is to move the copper microlpurls in the place of the pre-amp jumpers and buy a new set of ic's to go from the Bifrost to the NAD... I only need a 1/2 meter for the run... I wish I knew how the MA-4's compared to the Silver Sapphire Goertz... Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Leo
128x128leorousseau
Correct... Thirty days is not nearly enough... My system is almost 4 months old and there still happens to be sonic changes with it, and for the better... I know that there are no two systems that are alike so it's gonna have to be trial and error...
Morrow offers a 60 day trial on their cables. I don't find them clinical, but paying for the optional burn in service is probably a good idea. With that and the 60 day trial period, you should be able to make an informed decision.
optional burn-in is the biggest waste of funds. trial or burn-in should only happen within purchaser system. if system doesn't sound good out of the box new while it was good before, than you can blame cables and less-likely 30 or 60 days will correct that.
my morrow cables [ic, spk, power and digital] all sounded good out of the box and then went thru gyrations that were pretty dramatic. almost unlisteneable for a few days. then they clicked one day and work well in my system.
Well I got my Morrow MA-4's 2 days ago and I do have to say that they sound diferent than my Goertz Micropurl's... Before I go ahead and evaluate them I'm gonna leave them on my system for at least 2 or 3 months... I don't want to rush my evaluation with them... I bought them used but it doesn't mean that they're broken in yet or used to playing with my genre of music...