Ultrasonic Record Cleaner +++ New Model V-8 Clean

Anyone had any experience with this new (to me) ultrasonic record cleaner? Competition for Audiodesk? Thanks, Bill
williamsims
I've read many comments on this unit and they are mixed. Not having a drying system seems to create a problem with noise if the records don't dry properly. Also the solution has to be just right or it also affects the sound. I'm not sure it's worth the money yet but as more DIY versions start popping up, maybe the prices will fall.
I just received my KLAudio Ultrasonic and I have to say I'm really impressed. I've been down the conventional path, ie VPI which are great but the KLAudio is a competly different animal.

Beyond its looks and the fact it's built like a tank. It works. It works great.
Ran my first few records through it last night and sat down to listen. Wow, clean does sound better.

It's easy to use, cycle start automatically. You can adjust cleaning time and it beeps when finished.

Wonderful product so far.
I just received my KLAudio Ultrasonic and I have to say I'm really impressed. I've been down the conventional path, ie VPI which are great but the KLAudio is a competly different animal.

Beyond its looks and the fact it's built like a tank. It works. It works great.
Ran my first few records through it last night and sat down to listen. Wow, clean does sound better.

It's easy to use, cycle start automatically. You can adjust cleaning time and it beeps when finished.

Wonderful product so far.