Best way to warm up the sound

I have a MF 5.1 turntable and the 2.2 phono stage , also from MF with the stock Ortofon cartridge. I would like to warm up the sound and don't know what would be the best way to proceed .
My dealer has suggested replacing the cartridge with a Grado unit .
I have not been able to find much on phono stages and would prefer a tubed unit .
I am new to turntable mods and don't know how much change can be done with these methods . I am familiar with tube rolling in my amp and know how much change is possible there . I have an integrated amp and it does not have the ability to use a separate pre amp .
So , should I change the cartridge , possibly to a Grado ?
Or should I look for a tubed phono stage ?

Thank You
saki70
Suggest you re-terminate the AC power cables with Neotech NC-P311 and NC-P302 gold-plated UPOCC copper connectors. Make sure the plating is gold, not rhodium.

Very inexpensive during Sonicraft's close-out sale. FYI, I'm not affiliated with the seller.
update:
I tried the Herbies Way Excellent II Mat - it does provide an improvement over the thin felt stock mat. There appears to be a bit more clarity and it seems to hit harder but no added warmth . Not nearly as much of an improvement as the above mentioned cable . But I'll keep it .

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and suggestions . I have learned a bit and improved the sound a bit !
Hi Saki70,
The photo on the Music Hall link for the table still shows the Goldring cartridge. Ortofon is currently manufacturing the 2M series of MM carts and your Magic is probably one of them. If you're only around 30% of the way toward the sound you want, there are 3 obvious solutions, but first you should check the TT speed as already suggested. If the table is running fast, fixing that could be the solution.

Changing the value of the phono stage input resistance, is the least expensive possible solution, but could be difficult or awkward to implement. I'd guess that most satisfying final value would be between 32 - 42Kohm. You can try different values with loading plugs used with Y adaptors. Once you have the desired value you can leave it as is or change the input resistance on your stage by soldering the resistors across the input jacks inside.
The value of the parallel resistors should be between 400K and 100K.

The other solutions are, replace the cartridge or phono stage or both. I don't know if Grados are a good match for your arm, but one of those might do the trick. Nagaoka carts are also highly recommended as a sound alternative. The MP500 and less expensive MP300, are highly recommended.
I'm more familiar with a couple of their previous models, but I think you'd be pleased, a rich and musical sound with good resolution.

I don't have a phono stage recommendation, but I'm intrigued with the Vista. This little wonder ($299 introductory) is said to bear everything from the Phenomena II, to the Graham Slee Era Gold. You can order it with any input capacitance desired and change resistance with plug-in resistors.
http://vista-audio.com/products/phono-1mkII/index.htm

Regards,