Best way to warm up the sound

I have a MF 5.1 turntable and the 2.2 phono stage , also from MF with the stock Ortofon cartridge. I would like to warm up the sound and don't know what would be the best way to proceed .
My dealer has suggested replacing the cartridge with a Grado unit .
I have not been able to find much on phono stages and would prefer a tubed unit .
I am new to turntable mods and don't know how much change can be done with these methods . I am familiar with tube rolling in my amp and know how much change is possible there . I have an integrated amp and it does not have the ability to use a separate pre amp .
So , should I change the cartridge , possibly to a Grado ?
Or should I look for a tubed phono stage ?

Thank You
saki70
No , I don't have the ability to do that . I hope that , being brand new , it would be good .
I have ordered a mat from Herbies per a suggestion above . I'll see what that does too .

Happy Tunes
Buy the Cardas freq sweep and burn-in record. Has a speed strobe check lable and is a good test / burn-in record.
Suggest you re-terminate the AC power cables with Neotech NC-P311 and NC-P302 gold-plated UPOCC copper connectors. Make sure the plating is gold, not rhodium.

Very inexpensive during Sonicraft's close-out sale. FYI, I'm not affiliated with the seller.
update:
I tried the Herbies Way Excellent II Mat - it does provide an improvement over the thin felt stock mat. There appears to be a bit more clarity and it seems to hit harder but no added warmth . Not nearly as much of an improvement as the above mentioned cable . But I'll keep it .

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and suggestions . I have learned a bit and improved the sound a bit !