Headshell leads and Arche headshell

I just received my Arche headshell. Definitely the best looking headshell that I have ever seen. I have been trying a couple of headshells, Phasetech and Ikeda with my Air Tight and FR64s and I did not like the result all that much in comparison to Reed. However, today, Air Tight with Arche headshell and FR66s sounds very very promising.
However, one problem that I have is headshell leads.
I have Oyaide, Ortofon and Ikeda silver leads that are all quite thick and stiff. I think the lead pins on Arche headshell may be a bit thicker than usual and it was really difficult to insert the headshell leads properly and I broke a few leads in the process :( Took me about an hour to finally fit all 4 leads then I found a new problem. The thick silver leads put enough force on the cartridge and kept pushing down the mounting plate essentially affecting SRA angle. As I understand it, the screw on Arche headshell can push down mounting plate for more SRA but there is no mechanism to fasten the mounting plate tightly against the headshell.
Finally I gave up on using those thick silver leads and just using Sumiko coppper leads for now which is so light and flexible that it virtually exerts no pressure to the mounting plate. Now the Air Tight/Arche/FR66s sounds great but I am wondering if there is any good silver leads that are flexible that would not cause any problem with Arche headshell?
suteetat
Peterayer, from what I can see usually, the hinge screw generally has enough tension to keep the mounting plate stationary in one place. When playing, there will also be more force to push the mounting plate up toward the headshell.
I don't think that there is a problem with this design per se
in this regard.
Oyaide leads are very stiff and when there is less clearance between cartridge and headshell pins such as in Koetsu case, the tension, created by headshell lead is very strong.
When I took Koetsu off Oyaide headshell that I have initially, I found a couple of pins on Koetsu was bent significantly. When adjusting overhang of my Koetsu, it also was not easy as I have to push against the leads quite a bit to get Koetsu back enough in the headshell.

I look a bit more closely at the headshell leads that I have and actually, it is not the wire itself that is very stiff but really more at the end of the leads where you have the heatshrink and tubing. You can bend the wire anyway you want but the joint and the heatshrink tube part
is not very bendable and you can feel a lot of tension there when you need to bend it. Oyaide is quite a bit more stiffer there than both Ikeda and Ortofon.Two heatshrink tube ends barely a space between both heatshrink tube/joint end for Koetsu.
Again, Syntax had not problem mounting his Olympos with Ikeda wire as there is certainly more space to work with and using leads that are more pliants in my case Acrolink, there is no problem. Whether I should blame dimension of Koetsu, stiffness of the leads or Arche design, you can all decided for yourself.

I usually stay very neutral regarding the two camps as I listen to both, appreciate the advise from both camps that I found to be useful. I bought Arche from local dealer with no special discount or favor from any particular camp and like it enough that I am ordering a 2nd one for my other tonearm despite problem that I have which is already easily fixed.
Sorry for bring up this topic as I did not realize that it would become a springboard for more spats among some board members.
I just got confirmation off line that once SRA is set, one tightens the locking mechanism on the mounting plate and it becomes becomes extremely rigid and a fixed part of the headshell. I guess if the leads exert enough pressure to move the SRA, then one must hold it steady as the locking mechanism is tightened.

Details are on the webpage.
hmmm.. I posted about 10 hours ago and nothing showed up.
Peterayer, anyhow, I don't know whose blame this is. It could be combination of Arche, Koetsu's dimension and stiffness of leadwires. Actually I should say the stiffness of the joint and leadwire end with heatshrink. The wire itself in the middle is quite soft. With Oyaide wire and headshell, there was not much room between cartridge and terminal on headshells and eventhough I could force Koetsu into the right position. When I took it off Oyaide headshell, there was enough pressure to bend a couple of pins on Koetsu cartridge quite a bit. Syntax had no problem with Ikeda silver leads and Olympos. Now, I have no problem with Air Tight and Acrolink leads. I don't expect further problem with Koetsu either with right leadwire. Enough to say that I am getting a 2nd Arche and probably a third as well...
Dear Dover, I need to mention that I was able so far to adjust my Arche to 1/306 s of a mm easily. If one handles the suppllied Allen key on the long lever, it works like
a minut (even seconds) of an analog watch. Very interesting to see how fine adjustable the M4 special fine thread is, if the indicator lever is long enough. Thus it indicates every fraction of a minut on an imaginated 'clock face' around the SRA screw. It is even fairly easy to return to previous settings to cross-check the sonic finding.I forwarded my findings to Daniel and he announced to add a printed dial indicator face to the SRA screw to allow precise repeatable settings.