Headshell leads and Arche headshell

I just received my Arche headshell. Definitely the best looking headshell that I have ever seen. I have been trying a couple of headshells, Phasetech and Ikeda with my Air Tight and FR64s and I did not like the result all that much in comparison to Reed. However, today, Air Tight with Arche headshell and FR66s sounds very very promising.
However, one problem that I have is headshell leads.
I have Oyaide, Ortofon and Ikeda silver leads that are all quite thick and stiff. I think the lead pins on Arche headshell may be a bit thicker than usual and it was really difficult to insert the headshell leads properly and I broke a few leads in the process :( Took me about an hour to finally fit all 4 leads then I found a new problem. The thick silver leads put enough force on the cartridge and kept pushing down the mounting plate essentially affecting SRA angle. As I understand it, the screw on Arche headshell can push down mounting plate for more SRA but there is no mechanism to fasten the mounting plate tightly against the headshell.
Finally I gave up on using those thick silver leads and just using Sumiko coppper leads for now which is so light and flexible that it virtually exerts no pressure to the mounting plate. Now the Air Tight/Arche/FR66s sounds great but I am wondering if there is any good silver leads that are flexible that would not cause any problem with Arche headshell?
suteetat
Downunder, that is a very good question.
It looks like the op is not comfortable with all that was coming up the developer of the Axiom tonearm.
Syntax, did you shorten your Ikeda lead?
Mind looks longer, judging from your picture but it is hard to tell. I have been thinking that if I want to use silver lead, may be shorten it a bit more may help.
Dear Nikola,
I wanted to express my astonishment but I do understand your sharp logical deduction. Popper would have loved it hearing you. So what are we doing with the guys who have preferences for US manufacturers or a non existing air producing Mexican manufacturer rather than Europeans (?) or is it a complete different story - as always?
Syntax, did you shorten your Ikeda lead?

No, all stock. The Ikeda leads are flexible but it needs some time to put the leads onto the Headshell pins. There is no standard in diameter and some HS have thicker pins (Orsonic 101s ....) and others are smaller (Ikeda RS...). Best way is to put the leads first onto the cartridge (they also have mainly thicker pins), remove them and put those ends onto the HS pins. Or you can put them onto a tooth pick first ...
That way is simple and can be done in very short time,