VPI Classic 4, any one have it?

i have ordered Classic 4 yesterday and looking forward to it, will have to wait 3 to 4 weeks delivery.
like to know owner of Classic 4, how are they liking it.
thanks
Chris
csng1
I just posted my take on the ceramic platter, but it hasn't been published yet. My very strong advice is to get the Ceramic platter...it is very clearly better than the Classic...and not by a little.
Stringreen, any idea why the ceramic platter would make a difference. I use a SS delrin clamp and flattening ring. Sound seems pretty good to me. I concede that using the black fiber mat tends to over damp the record, but I'm just a bit confused about the ceramic platter attributes. Please explain. Thanks. Bruce
i have received my VPI Classic 4 but with 12.7 tonearm, so my comparing is with my previous classic 1, definitely there is a big jump on it. music is more involving, there is laying of instruments, bass is more body and musical, more depth, wider soundstage,better in everything, very details. instead of getting the 3D printed arm, i thought i could use this money for another arm like the tri planar or graham.
Do anyone know VTA adjustment, 1/10 of 1"( that is one mark equal how many lift by degree. or 1" movement equal how many degree changes. i am new to this VTA. According to Roy Gregory + - 2mark a lot of changes but i cannot hear the different.
i am very happy to have this upgrade. it comes with piano black finish, surface is very rough cannot be clean i don't know what materials to use for cleaning the top, maybe vacuum it.
Thanks.
Chris
Bifwynne....no idea why it would sound better, only that it does.

Csng1....before I would get any other arm, I would listen to the 3D VPI and make a sound choice.
Csng1, the TriPlanar is an awesome arm, but be advised that it cannot be used with the periphery ring.