Cartridge and Phono advice for Classic 3

Im purchasing a VPI Classic 3 and have been trying to find the best MC cartridge and phono that i can get for it in my price range. The system I have is all tube and I would like to maintain that with the phono but am open to solid state components as well.
I am considering the lyra delos cartridge as well as the Fosgate Signature V2 phono...
Any suggestions or guidance?
The budget is max $5,000...right now I see it as about $2,000 for the cartridge and $3,000 for the phono but am open to any suggestions on a different distribution.
Thanks in advance for any help!
kpede683
Suteetat have you heard Lyra and Dyna cartridges on your Classic 3?
I intend to audition both types of cartridges, but was wondering what differences you found between the two brands.
If I were you, I'd consider a high output cartridge which would eliminate the added expense of the phono pre. There are many good ones that would mate well with your arm on the Classic....
Kpede683, I had Dynavector XV-1s on my old Classic 1 but not on Classic 3 and have Lyra Atlas but on a different table so the comparison is exactly fair I would guess. However, I did hear XV-1s and Atlas on my friend's Classic 3 as well. Dyna was a bit more roll off on top, very musical, bass is a bit fatter,a bit slower, nice big midrange. Lyra is more open, more detail, on a leaner side but with excellent smoothness and a touch of warmth, more detailed bass. In my system, I personally prefer Lyra but then Atlas is almost twice the price of XV-1s. I have not compare similar price Dyna and Lyra though and I have not heard Delos or Kleos but heard 10x5 and 20X many times.
I have a Lyra delos and Dyna Te Kaitora Rua. I enjoy both. The Dyna may be a little more neutral than the Delos, which has a more forward midrange, but the difference is minimal. I could easily live with either.
I did like the sound of the 20x2 dyna that i heard...hopefully my dealer will have a lyra that i am able to audition against the lyra's. Suteetat and Manitunc, what phono's do you guys use in your system?