VPI Scout/Scoutmaster cartridge recommendations

Owners of Scout /Scoutmaster TT, I am eager to here your top cartridge recommendations for these TT. I am interested in what cartridges have been used and sonic results.

dynavector 10x5, 20x2, XX2MKII
Lyra Delos, .....
ZYX.....
transfiguration...

I would also like to know what cartridges are beyond the capabilities of these tables, in other words some cartridges maybe tooo good for these tables and you will never be able to hear how good they really are until u buy a better TT.. I am wondering if the dynavector XX2 MKII is in this camp or maybe the Lyra delos? THe ZYX cartridges have some acclima but may not be well suited for JMW9...
dvdgreco
I've got a few friends that had this table and used a varieties of carts ranging from $1k to $6k with no issues. One of the complaints was that it is impossible to accurately adjust the cart setting with the arm. There are no scales on any dials, so if you try a setting, there's no way to go back to the previous setting with some level of precision. We also found that different clamp/weight affects the sound quite a bit.

FrankC
I am using a Lyra Delos with my VPI aries and JMW arm. It is a great sounding setup but adjustable VTA is necessary to get the most out of it.
When I had my Scoutmaster, I was using the Dynavector DV 20X2 Low MC cart with great results.

I'm now using that same cartridge on my Rega RP6.

It's an amazing cart for its price!

For both turntables, I was using the Linn Uphorik external phono stage.
Agiaccio, you went from a scoutmaster to a rp6 ? I would have thought the vpi a better sounding table, not true ? I have a friend looking at both tables so your experiences would be highly appreciated.
Gundam....if you know how to set up a JPW arm, it will bring excellent sound. There is no arm that I know of that has a more accurate VTA setting...you can easily adjust it while playing the record.