Brinkmann TT with an SME arm - any experiences?

I'm looking into purchasing one of Brinkmann's direct-drive TTs (Bardo or Oasis).
I was thinking of matching it with an SME V arm, as I have a cartridge that works perfectly with the V.
I've noticed that it is common to use Brinkmann TTs with their matching tonearms, does anyone have experience with an SME arm on a Brinkmann TT? Will it be a good match?

Thanks!
iaxelrod
The only issue with the Bardo and SME, is that the range for sliding the arm back and forth is limited because there is not enough clearance for the right angled output. Therefore it is possible that some cartridges will not align.
The V is slightly more neutral in the treble but the 10.5 is much faster sounding and more dynamic with much better bass. Overall its a big step up over the V
I purchased a Brinkmann Bardo direct-drive turntable and was hoping to get an SME tonearm with it. However, my local dealer suggested I get the Origin Live Encounter MK3c tonearm instead, which is what I ended up with.

BTW, I'm using the EMT TSD15 SFL cart with this combo.

Very nice package, indeed!
Congrats! Trade up to the brinkmann arm when you can. Its better than both the SME V and the OL encounter although its quite a bit more expensive

Is that the same emt the brinkmann emt is based on from memory?
FYI:
December 14, 2013 - Brinkmann Audio of Germany announces the launch of Brinkmann USA as its direct-to-dealer sales arm in the United States.
Let's see what this brings to the table.

(Dealer disclaimer)