DL103 Nude-ing Instruction?

I'm trying a DL103 on my Well Tempered Simplex and wow, great sound. Much better for me than the DV20x2L that it replaced. I'm wondering if anyone could post a link to Nude-ing instructions for the DL103? I want to give it a try before I start thinking about moving up the Denon line with the DL103r and various wood/aluminum bodies. I think the real difference after some careful listening between the Denon and the Dynavector is that the Denon sounds more like people playing instruments. I think while not as extended on the low end, it reproduces the music much better in the areas where the melody lies. Very happy. If you haven't tried a DL103, try one.
dhcod
Thanks again!!! That video made it SO easy. Took like 10 mins. Attached it to a brass plate i got at a hobby store and drilled holes in. It's really awesome sounding! Highly recommend.
The sound is not even comparable. Way more open and detail but still retaining it's overall warm character. The EMT TDS15 is a similar nude cartridge and they share a lot of the same characteristics but the Denon's about 15% of the price. EMT is way better but the Denon is VERY listenable. I could have live with it had I not had a good year at work :)