iphone music

I would like to know how to play my Pandora iphone app through my home tube amp set up. I have an arcam rdac, what is the best way to hook this up?
fromunda
03-29-13: Fromunda
Look, I am asking a specific question here regarding my set up. Why is that a goners feel the compulsion to use the forum to tell us about their personal preferences. This has nothing to do with my question what so ever.
Onemug answered your question in the 1st post. Do you want 10 people to say the same thing? Did it not work?
Say thank you and hook up your phone.
Enjoy!
Fromunda

It is my opinion that you should be more pleasant next time you need assistance. Three good nice members came to help out and what is it that you are complaining about?
Kind regards
George
you are right...I will let it rest. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
Sorry dude, sometimes I mistake someone asking for instructions for someone asking for suggestions. Just trying to be helpful, no need to take offense.

Onemug and Metralla answered your question if you were looking for instructions.

If I were you I would get a dock that has the Apple licensed chip for digital out. The point is to get your rDAC doing the conversion and get some enjoyment out of it.

For that, Onemug's suggestions would do it. Another is the Onkyo ND-S1.

Another thing is to ask Arcam or the place you bought if from. Might save you from having to read our non-specific ramblings.
Thanks Metralla..this is just a dock cable I can buy.. correct? It has nothing to do with getting a dock to utilize the Arcam DAC does it?