Integrated amp for Wilson Audio Cub 2's

Recently purchased a pair of Wilson Audio Cub 2's here on Audiogon. I currently have a Harman Kardon HK990 integrated that sounds nice on them but I am looking for a little higher end integrated. I am interested in the Audio Research Vsi60, the Ayre Ax-7e or the Pathos Acoustics Logos. If you have any experience with this combo and would like to voice you opinion feel free.

My current system:
Wilson Audio Cub 2 w/factory stands
Harman Kardon HK990 Integrated
Oppo BDP-105 Universal player
Isotek Evo3 Sirius Power Center
Shunyata Ztron Anaconda Speaker cable
Shunyata Ztron Anaconda Balanced Interconnects
Shunyata Ztron Python Power Cables x 2
Ag insider logo xs@2xbrandonosman23
I heard the Wilson Cub 2's probably about 10 years ago. They were being driven by Ayre electronics and the source was a flagship Sony cdp. To this day the Cub 2 remains one of the fastest box speaker i've heard. It does have a "pro monitor" sound that I would try to tame. I would look for an amp with some warmth/texture and capable of creating a big 3D soundstage. Of the amps you mentioned the Pathos would be my first choice.
I have a pair myself. They aren't my main speakers but I do like them because they are a bit more forgiving than the speakers in my main system. A couple of things you have to be careful of with the Cub's is gain and how clean the components upstream are. You can get a lot of hissing/noise if you don't match your components right due to the fact that they are so sensitive. The Ayre is the best choice of the 3 you list. Its as clean and quiet as they come. The fact that it doesn't use an active line stage is a big plus. The ARC probably won't work very well for you. I would only consider it if you are able to try it in your system first. I have heard the Pathos, but I'm not sure. I don't know it as well as the other 2.

In case you are wondering, I use a VAC 30/30 on mine and I also took one of the Ayre V-5's out of my main system and tried it as well. They are both a great match. I do prefer the VAC, but its pretty close.
Take a look at Coda Technologies...There are threads and other history of their gear...I own the CSI integrated..LOVE IT and drives my 4ohm Tyler Acoustic Woodmere II's
"06-30-13: Keithr
BAT 300xSE"

Another great choice. You should have no problem getting great sound from a 300x. It also has 3 different preamp options.