Any experience with Verity Parsifal monitor ONLY?

I was wondering if any of you had an experience with Encore and/or Ovation models? Just the MONITOR. Any good sub(s) to go with it?

I cannot see the monitor being sold separately on Verity's website but apparently you can buy it separate. Why don't they advertise the monitor only? That is kind of strange if you ask me.

Any idea how much the MSRP on the monitor?

Thanks for the feedback guys!
celo
@ Rx8man: I saw that one. I am not too familiar with all the details of this model so I may be wrong but I think this is NOT Ovation although it says it is.
If you look at the rear tag carefully, it does not say Ovation anywhere, not even Encore. To me this pair is the first Parsifal. I say this because I saw a photo of Ovation here:

http://www.robertoshop.hr/uplfiles/parsifal.jpg

Please someone correct me if I am wrong.
For what it's worth, the monitors are 100% upgradable to Ovation status, no matter the generation (although it may not be cheap...). The bass units, however, are NOT upgradable, because the volume of the enclosure changed from Encore to Ovation. Again, FWIW.

Strange that Julian is less interested in promoting the monitors these days. One possible explanation I can think of, however, is that between the Encore and the Ovation the packaging changed. As you may know, each set comes with those swell, metal flight cases that are essentially bomb-proof. Really nice to have. For the Encores (and before), the Monitors traveled together in one case, and the bass modules together in another case. (Pragmatically, this made for one manageable case, and one huge one that you really can’t handle alone. I’ve tried.) But for the Ovations, each stack now gets its own case. So, one monitor and one bass module per case. Whether this reflects a decision to focus on marketing the complete system or a simply an attempt to make two equally-sized and easier to manage cases – the fact remains that they now appear to be geared to making/shipping/selling the full set. Yes, pure guesswork....