Anyone going to the NY Audio show today to Sunday

I'm going Saturday and Sunday.
Hours of the show are today, Friday, 2pm to 8pm.
Saturday 10am to 6pm.
Sunday 10am to 5pm.

Location of show is in Midtown at 455 Madison Avenue (between 50th and 51st streets) at NY Palace Hotel.

https://www.facebook.com/NewYorkAudioShow

Number to call for tickets.
1-888-71-84253
http://www.chestergroup.org/newyorkaudioshow-tickets.
If you buy tickets, they'll send you an email and you just print out the ticket.
doug99
Went Friday on a two-day pass. Thinking about going back Sunday. Faves had to be all the stuff from Raidho, Vivid Audio Giya (hate the look, love the sound) and the "baby" YG (Carmel). Some good vibrations, for sure.
Dropped in on Saturday. Coincident room was excellent. Wilson Alexia with D'Agostino amps were the best I've ever heard Wilsons sound. Very bad sound from Joseph Pulsars. It had to be the room or setup, because they can't be that bad. Audio Note room also sounded poor. Their speakers just wouldn't work in that room, but the Robert Leighton speakers with Audio Note electronics sounded wonderful. All in all, it was pretty nice and I had a good time. Oh, the Sanders electrostats were quite nice.
I went, heard a lot, and best of show for me was the Joseph Audio Pearl (Version 3) in the VPI room. The sound was compelling and had none of the flaws I usually hear:
(mushy upper bass, lack of low end, too much bass, ringing upper mids especially on piano, too smoothed over or mechanical vocals, too sharp/snappy highs that are fatiguing).
Everything was right, imaging was great, and everything fell into place.
It was great balanced sound and I was thinking I could easily live with these speakers permanently, and maybe
I'll buy a pair someday.

Some other speakers excelled in some audiophile "wow" way,
like Wilson imaging/venue creation (Maxx3 and Sashas),
Audio Note SP AN-e ethereal vocals and mids,
Sanders you-are-there uncanny presence.

Very honorable mention to the Venture audio sound (but I think the sub-woofer integration I *think* they had activated was little off, and also the
Sony (SSAR2?) little floorstanders that were very natural,
and the YG 2-piece model that had great bass and a nice live sound.

Strangely, the Wilson Maxx3s in the Classic Album room with a Vinyl Elvis greatest hits sounded too warm and undefined and foggy to me.
I also heard the Raidho speakers and the Vivid speakers with high hopes (I never heard them before) but both seemed too sharp in the upper ranges and fatiguing to me.
I was surprised at my reaction to these, as they seem very popular.

OK, that's my de-briefing from yesterday.
I went on Friday and again on Sunday. I thought the best room was the LessLoss room, where a prototype digital setup and Pass Labs monoblocs were driving Kaiser Kawero speakers. I thought they were very musical with great tone and a deep soundstage. I thought they surpassed everything else I heard significantly, although all the power conditioning and the larger room may have played a big role.

The Joseph Audio Pulsars sounded bright to me on Friday, but a lot better on Sunday. The Joseph Pearls in the VPI room sounded quite good, I thought, but didn't seem to extend very low for such a large speaker.

I liked the Coincident room quite a bit and the smaller GamuT speakers in the Woodbridge Audio room. (The larger GamuT speakers were in use on Sunday and completely overloaded the room with bass.) The Vivid Giyas driven by Mola Mola amps also sounded good. The best monitors I heard were Raidho driven by the Merill Veritas monos. For monitors, they packed quite a wallop.